Spa Weekend

I didn't realize how beautiful a king size bed really was before this weekend. I was in heaven. Of course, part of that might have been that it was on a frame at least 4.5 feet off the ground. I love being on such a high bed. It's absolutely great. I think I'm going to begin my campaign with my dad for such a thing again. I might win this time because I have some solid knowledge about how this one was built - yes, I checked it out. Heh.

There's something extremely grand, maybe even opulent, about being connected by a door to a spa where you're getting treatments. Something great about being in your pajamas when they come knock on the door for you at 10 in the morning. It was a fantastic experience. I loved the mango body polish - I'd definitely do that again. The wrap was annoying more than helpful, I found. But that's mostly because laying on my back for 45 minutes gets rather painful. The facial and head massage was divine. [sigh] Then with the painting of my toes the colour of a new penny was fabulous too - I love it when people play with my feet. I just about started drooling.

Of course, the best part of the weekend was the company. I love my friends so much even though we've gone such different ways in our lives. It felt like home being with them.

posted under |

1 comments:

Amy said...

Though sounds like a *fantastic* weekend. Mmm.

(though I don't think I'd love the bed... maybe because I always used to fall out of bed as a child so high beds still make me kinda nervous).

Newer Post Older Post Home
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
CURRENT MOON

About Me

My photo
I'm quirky, confident and happy. My friends say I'm generous, warm, reliable, and dependable. My mom, dad, and angel say I'm beautiful. I'm not perfect, but that makes me human.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

    Games We Play

    • Rune Factory Frontier (Wii)
    • Galactrix (DSi)
    • Arkham Asylum (BG)
    • Puerto Rico (BG)
    • Liar's Dice (BG)
    • Smallworld (BG)
    • Agricola (BG)
    • Blue Moon (BG)

    Happenings

    • House renovations
    • D&D with Kaz
    • Playing Eclipse with TWS
    • Preparations for Alien Invasion

    Books On the Go

    • The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
    • What to Expect When You're Expecting by Murkoff
    • From the Neck Up by Denise Dreher

Recent Comments