Grrr... Argh

Okay, here's the scoop. Work is crazy right now. We are usually a team of 7 managers and right now we are a team of 4. That's where my head is at right now. And if I wasn't trying to keep up with the rest of my life, it might be okay, but things are ever changing.

Cheruby is officially moving in. I'm very excited. It's wonderful to have him around. We've had some help from some friends in painting his office which is very nice. Friends are good to have.

Since getting home from Edmonton, I've been trying to catch up on sleep. This weekend wasn't great for that, but I got to do lots of cool stuff. Went shopping with my mom for my brother's wedding and played Mage and had a massage and went swimming and had supper with Kaz, Rilla and Cheruby. And that was just on Saturday. I forced myself to stay in bed on Sunday morning, but woke up a lot. Then we got to play Low Life on Sunday. Cheruby and I rode our bikes over to the Drangs' house. Then we went to a birthday party.

I don't really even remember last week although last night, I skipped everything and just slept. And tonight - Gilmore Girls!! YAY!

posted under |

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrates on Cheruby movin' in! When is Steve's wedding?
~Kim & Karen~

Cori Quite Contrary said...

I think Luke & Lorelei's apologies last night were actually the writers' apologies to the viewers for the entire last season.

'We're sorry, kind viewers, that we made your favourite characters act like dickweeds to each other. We will never do it again. Unless you like Christopher, and then tough luck, he's going to be a dickweed.'

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Kim and Karen!

And I wasn't particularly satisfied with that episode. It wasn't enough somehow. I don't know how, but somehow. Although April was brilliant.

Cori Quite Contrary said...

Oh, I didn't much like it either; I thought it was rather blah, over all. But the apologies made me laugh.

Newer Post Older Post Home
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
CURRENT MOON

About Me

My photo
I'm quirky, confident and happy. My friends say I'm generous, warm, reliable, and dependable. My mom, dad, and angel say I'm beautiful. I'm not perfect, but that makes me human.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

    Games We Play

    • Rune Factory Frontier (Wii)
    • Galactrix (DSi)
    • Arkham Asylum (BG)
    • Puerto Rico (BG)
    • Liar's Dice (BG)
    • Smallworld (BG)
    • Agricola (BG)
    • Blue Moon (BG)

    Happenings

    • House renovations
    • D&D with Kaz
    • Playing Eclipse with TWS
    • Preparations for Alien Invasion

    Books On the Go

    • The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
    • What to Expect When You're Expecting by Murkoff
    • From the Neck Up by Denise Dreher

Recent Comments