Pre-Wedding Party

Went to a party tonight and got home at 3:30 a.m. It was really, really awesome. I haven't stayed that late at a party. I even had a beer in between many caffeinated beverages. Hence why I'm still awake.

I'm so happy for my friends who are getting married next weekend. I was told once that a tiger is hard to catch. Apparently, it takes another tiger. And it's good.

And I think I'm going to get to see him more often because I'm going to be playing in Low Life that he's going to be running. It's very exciting.

And tomorrow, or I should say tonight, we're going to flush out more of our characters from our cabal for Mage: The Awakening. I've got the pretty book back for reading before our meeting tomorrow. Then I'll pass it back to Cheruby for his further perusal. At some point, Kazanj is going to want it again too. This is going to be so much fun!

Lastly, I have to finish fleshing out my character for In Nomine - goals, beginnings, and all that. I have the basics down on paper, just no personality for her yet.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
CURRENT MOON

About Me

My photo
I'm quirky, confident and happy. My friends say I'm generous, warm, reliable, and dependable. My mom, dad, and angel say I'm beautiful. I'm not perfect, but that makes me human.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

    Games We Play

    • Rune Factory Frontier (Wii)
    • Galactrix (DSi)
    • Arkham Asylum (BG)
    • Puerto Rico (BG)
    • Liar's Dice (BG)
    • Smallworld (BG)
    • Agricola (BG)
    • Blue Moon (BG)

    Happenings

    • House renovations
    • D&D with Kaz
    • Playing Eclipse with TWS
    • Preparations for Alien Invasion

    Books On the Go

    • The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
    • What to Expect When You're Expecting by Murkoff
    • From the Neck Up by Denise Dreher

Recent Comments