Having a Bad Day?

Lately I've been worried about a colleague who has become a dear friend of mine. So on Friday, I sent her a note that I hoped would help lift her spirits. Of course, I had no idea that there was more to come for her.

This weekend, her sister was in a head on collision in Cancun. She has many broken bones, has lost an eye and is now in a coma. My friend was so level-headed on the phone trying to clean up some work before she gets on a plane tomorrow to go be there for her dad. Her sister was in a cab on her way to the airport to pick him up when the accident occurred. I can't imagine how my friend is managing anything right now.

So, I'm asking that if you have a few spare moments today, you send some good thoughts to my friend and especially her sister. Miracles are alive and well if only you believe in them.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
CURRENT MOON

About Me

My photo
I'm quirky, confident and happy. My friends say I'm generous, warm, reliable, and dependable. My mom, dad, and angel say I'm beautiful. I'm not perfect, but that makes me human.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

    Games We Play

    • Rune Factory Frontier (Wii)
    • Galactrix (DSi)
    • Arkham Asylum (BG)
    • Puerto Rico (BG)
    • Liar's Dice (BG)
    • Smallworld (BG)
    • Agricola (BG)
    • Blue Moon (BG)

    Happenings

    • House renovations
    • D&D with Kaz
    • Playing Eclipse with TWS
    • Preparations for Alien Invasion

    Books On the Go

    • The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
    • What to Expect When You're Expecting by Murkoff
    • From the Neck Up by Denise Dreher

Recent Comments