Kid's Christmas Theories

My doctor told me to ask the kids about their theories around Santa Claus. She had one little boy with this elaborate idea that Santa washed his dirty sooty clothes at his house which is what gave Santa time to put out presents and eat milk and cookies. Then he would go out the front door and lock it behind him. Heh.

So I asked my neice and nephew... Apparently, Santa's a teleporter which is why we don't need a chimney. The rest of the story is pretty standard, but Santa is a teleporter. I like that too.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
CURRENT MOON

About Me

My photo
I'm quirky, confident and happy. My friends say I'm generous, warm, reliable, and dependable. My mom, dad, and angel say I'm beautiful. I'm not perfect, but that makes me human.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

    Games We Play

    • Rune Factory Frontier (Wii)
    • Galactrix (DSi)
    • Arkham Asylum (BG)
    • Puerto Rico (BG)
    • Liar's Dice (BG)
    • Smallworld (BG)
    • Agricola (BG)
    • Blue Moon (BG)

    Happenings

    • House renovations
    • D&D with Kaz
    • Playing Eclipse with TWS
    • Preparations for Alien Invasion

    Books On the Go

    • The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
    • What to Expect When You're Expecting by Murkoff
    • From the Neck Up by Denise Dreher

Recent Comments