Qigong

Tonight was my last kung fu class. I'm really going to miss the classes. The teacher is really amazing. I think I'm going to take this beginner class again in September. I'm definitely going to try to keep up the routine in the meantime. I was able to shovel snow for an hour on Sunday without any pain or soreness in my lower back. [hurrah!] All because of what I've learned in this class.

Other wonderful things since my last post include watching my kitten learn to pounce, bring me her toy mouse repeatedly in bed, see that she can now reach the edge of the tub, learn some of my behaviours like when I'm leaving the house and having a shower, and no longer chase my shoelaces. Stripey ones can be taught. Of course, the cutest thing was when I got home from work today, she came to the top of the bannister from upstairs and poked her head through to see if I was really home. So adorable!

I have a fabulous new 'do. I've become a stripey one.

posted under |

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh look, the latest candidate for "Owners who look like their pets"! That's fine, though, I saw Echo...

Newer Post Older Post Home
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
CURRENT MOON

About Me

My photo
I'm quirky, confident and happy. My friends say I'm generous, warm, reliable, and dependable. My mom, dad, and angel say I'm beautiful. I'm not perfect, but that makes me human.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

    Games We Play

    • Rune Factory Frontier (Wii)
    • Galactrix (DSi)
    • Arkham Asylum (BG)
    • Puerto Rico (BG)
    • Liar's Dice (BG)
    • Smallworld (BG)
    • Agricola (BG)
    • Blue Moon (BG)

    Happenings

    • House renovations
    • D&D with Kaz
    • Playing Eclipse with TWS
    • Preparations for Alien Invasion

    Books On the Go

    • The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
    • What to Expect When You're Expecting by Murkoff
    • From the Neck Up by Denise Dreher

Recent Comments