More Reflection (Way Too Much Time to Think)

I'm glad that I don't like not having challenges in my life. I whine about them enough, but when I don't have them it's even worse! I'm not saying that I like being stressed out all the time, but there are some challenges that are just exciting and they come with stress too, but I don't notice it as much.

And I make my own challenges, I don't wait for them to happen to me. I choose it all! I've always accepted responsibility for my life, but I sometimes forget that I get responsibility for the good things in my life too.

I will take credit for choosing who I consider friends, but I am very fortunate they feel the same way. Friends are great for telling you the things that you can't necessarily see about yourself - good and bad. And they like you anyway.

My house has a bunch of projects that need doing so that'll keep me homebound for the next little bit, but I'm pretty certain that I'll be feeling like travelling again after my birthday. Maybe a quick trip to Calgary would be in order!

posted under |

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I mention you haven't called?

Anonymous said...

*ahem*

Thank you for the telephone call. I am glad that we both recognise that my fingers are much lazier than yours.

And thankyou thankyou for the visit. We misses you, we does.

Newer Post Older Post Home
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
CURRENT MOON

About Me

My photo
I'm quirky, confident and happy. My friends say I'm generous, warm, reliable, and dependable. My mom, dad, and angel say I'm beautiful. I'm not perfect, but that makes me human.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

    Games We Play

    • Rune Factory Frontier (Wii)
    • Galactrix (DSi)
    • Arkham Asylum (BG)
    • Puerto Rico (BG)
    • Liar's Dice (BG)
    • Smallworld (BG)
    • Agricola (BG)
    • Blue Moon (BG)

    Happenings

    • House renovations
    • D&D with Kaz
    • Playing Eclipse with TWS
    • Preparations for Alien Invasion

    Books On the Go

    • The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
    • What to Expect When You're Expecting by Murkoff
    • From the Neck Up by Denise Dreher

Recent Comments