Oh! Sweet Froot Loops

I don't remember the last time I had Froot Loops. I have wanted to enjoy a bowl of cereal for a long time and haven't found any at the store that I wanted and that was on sale. So today, there was Froot Loops.

I put some in a bowl as soon as I got home from the store. The milk came out of the fridge and splashed into the bowl. The already vivid colours brightened in the milk and became even more desirable if that's possible. Oh, sweet crunchy O's, how I've missed you!

The first bite was beautiful, more than I expected. A lovely surprise that they tasted so good, so sweet, so yummy and delicious. I had convinced myself they were awful, but not so. I loved those first bites with a pure heart. And then, as I ate more, they became less crunchy and I could squish the flavour out of them rather than crunch it out. The key to every good meal is it changes in subtle ways throughout to keep providing delicious new surprises for your taste buds. I can't think of anything better than Froot Loops!

Alternate version:
Froot Loops and their very long list of different sugars and food colourings are only desirable as a comfort food. They made me happy like a little kid and wrecked the roof of my mouth. Honestly, I'm glad that I didn't have them for a long time - kind of disgusting. [grin]

posted under |

1 comments:

AJ said...

Cereal with milk? Infidel!

Newer Post Older Post Home
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
CURRENT MOON

About Me

My photo
I'm quirky, confident and happy. My friends say I'm generous, warm, reliable, and dependable. My mom, dad, and angel say I'm beautiful. I'm not perfect, but that makes me human.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

    Games We Play

    • Rune Factory Frontier (Wii)
    • Galactrix (DSi)
    • Arkham Asylum (BG)
    • Puerto Rico (BG)
    • Liar's Dice (BG)
    • Smallworld (BG)
    • Agricola (BG)
    • Blue Moon (BG)

    Happenings

    • House renovations
    • D&D with Kaz
    • Playing Eclipse with TWS
    • Preparations for Alien Invasion

    Books On the Go

    • The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
    • What to Expect When You're Expecting by Murkoff
    • From the Neck Up by Denise Dreher

Recent Comments