This is Halloween

This year, Cheruby and I spent the evening with Cheruby's mom who is recovering from knee surgery (yes, despite what the Sask Party has to say, people in Saskatchewan are getting surgery they need) and needed someone to answer the door for her. We watched a bunch of Gilmore Girls, ate Chinese food from Saigon Rose, and gave candy to kids.

I like dressing up in costumes which is best thing about Halloween. The candy is okay and the kids in costumes are okay and the horror movies are awful. But I like my costumes. And It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown is good too. I don't like the barking dogs and constantly being interrupted to answer the door. Oh, and I really like that the stores are now allowed to have Christmas stuff. YAY! Christmas is coming! Christmas is coming!

Cheruby and I are staying in Saskatoon again this year. I don't think I'm going to get to see my brother and his family this year either. That's okay though. They are moving closer soon and I will get to see them for Easter and regular weekends too. I'm still very excited about that.

I keep thinking about all the things I want to get done and even now, I realize that there's no way it'll all get down. However, I know that I'm going to enjoy every moment along the way and make no promises. Cheruby and I have been listening to Christmas music already and it makes me happy.

*Unrelated Note*
"I think so Brain, but 'Tuesday Weld,' isn't a complete sentence."

posted under |

1 comments:

cenobyte said...

I watched that last night too! That damned mouse stole my idea about the human chain of static electricity. 'Course, my plan was simply to zap the bejeezus out of the poor bugger on the end of the line...

Newer Post Older Post Home
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
CURRENT MOON

About Me

My photo
I'm quirky, confident and happy. My friends say I'm generous, warm, reliable, and dependable. My mom, dad, and angel say I'm beautiful. I'm not perfect, but that makes me human.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

    Games We Play

    • Rune Factory Frontier (Wii)
    • Galactrix (DSi)
    • Arkham Asylum (BG)
    • Puerto Rico (BG)
    • Liar's Dice (BG)
    • Smallworld (BG)
    • Agricola (BG)
    • Blue Moon (BG)

    Happenings

    • House renovations
    • D&D with Kaz
    • Playing Eclipse with TWS
    • Preparations for Alien Invasion

    Books On the Go

    • The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
    • What to Expect When You're Expecting by Murkoff
    • From the Neck Up by Denise Dreher

Recent Comments