Where I Have Been

I've had a really great time on my vacation so far. Despite not being able to leave work really early on Friday, and then having to work when I got to Calgary, I made it before midnight which is all I need.

Today, I get to see my niece and nephew and family. It's going to be great because I got lots of sleep last night. I need lots of energy to have the maximum amount of fun with the kids. They're really great.

Yesterday, we had Thanksgiving dinner at my friends' mom's place. I haven't seen her in much too long. I spent a lot of time at her house when I lived in Calgary the last time so seeing her is always good for me. There was wine, appetizers, fantastic carrot soup, two turkeys (for 8 people), mashed potatoes, cauliflower, roasted potatoes and turnips, carrots, stuffing, and cake for dessert. It was amazing and we were all very, very full. Siochain's brother tried to object to a piece of cake, but he eventually ate it.

There was shopping, and I got some pretty clothes. I think I want the Christina Aguilera CD - Back to Basics. I'm shocked because I thought she ruined "Beautiful" with her vocal gymnastics. But I really like "Candyman" and "No Other Man" off this album. I like what I like. And Siochain made me listen to some opera which made me cry, in the good way.

Funny, I can't seem to recall much of what's happened since my last post. That's probably a good thing. OOooooo... except that some very good people from Edmonton came up to visit last weekend. And got to visit with j-bra more in that weekend than I had in a very long time. I think I'm going to go watch movies with him this week.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
CURRENT MOON

About Me

My photo
I'm quirky, confident and happy. My friends say I'm generous, warm, reliable, and dependable. My mom, dad, and angel say I'm beautiful. I'm not perfect, but that makes me human.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

    Games We Play

    • Rune Factory Frontier (Wii)
    • Galactrix (DSi)
    • Arkham Asylum (BG)
    • Puerto Rico (BG)
    • Liar's Dice (BG)
    • Smallworld (BG)
    • Agricola (BG)
    • Blue Moon (BG)

    Happenings

    • House renovations
    • D&D with Kaz
    • Playing Eclipse with TWS
    • Preparations for Alien Invasion

    Books On the Go

    • The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
    • What to Expect When You're Expecting by Murkoff
    • From the Neck Up by Denise Dreher

Recent Comments