What's Next?

So, my dad came to visit last night and we went to listen to Cheruby play with in the Irish music session at Cluricaune Pub at the Parktown. Dad was tired but he came out anyway and let me drive his brand new van. It's nice. I'm already planning to borrow to drive to California in with some friends if they'll let me borrow it.

And today, my dad was great. We chatted in the morning and he went and got Cheruby and I bagels and orange juice from Tim Horton's. And then he fixed the squeaky thing on the roof. He was done before noon. What a great guy!

So after not being able to sleep on Sunday night because of that thing and having nightmares about my neighbour, the squeaking just stopped on Monday afternoon. It didn't make so much as a peep since. When dad fixed it, it was behaving. If it's going to be broken sometimes, I'd rather it be broken all the time instead of messing with my head. I don't know why it frustrates me so much that it wasn't consistently broken, but it does. Apparently the bearing was completely shot on it.

It's fixed and I don't have to worry about my neighbour until the next thing. [sigh] I'm tempted to tell them I didn't do anything to it and it just stopped squeaking on its own.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
CURRENT MOON

About Me

My photo
I'm quirky, confident and happy. My friends say I'm generous, warm, reliable, and dependable. My mom, dad, and angel say I'm beautiful. I'm not perfect, but that makes me human.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

    Games We Play

    • Rune Factory Frontier (Wii)
    • Galactrix (DSi)
    • Arkham Asylum (BG)
    • Puerto Rico (BG)
    • Liar's Dice (BG)
    • Smallworld (BG)
    • Agricola (BG)
    • Blue Moon (BG)

    Happenings

    • House renovations
    • D&D with Kaz
    • Playing Eclipse with TWS
    • Preparations for Alien Invasion

    Books On the Go

    • The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
    • What to Expect When You're Expecting by Murkoff
    • From the Neck Up by Denise Dreher

Recent Comments