Star Grill

We went to the Star Grill tonight. It was a really great menu and the waiter made me want to order everything on the menu. He was great. The atmosphere was great and everyone else's food seemed great and I should have ordered the fish and chips. [sigh] The pickerel was good, but it was supposed to have cajun spices in it. The roasted red pepper soup was truly amazing though. And the lemon rhubarb cheesecake wasn't near as good as the lemon cheesecake with the lemon curd layer on top that I got at Tastebuds.

I sure wish I was at home right now.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
CURRENT MOON

About Me

My photo
I'm quirky, confident and happy. My friends say I'm generous, warm, reliable, and dependable. My mom, dad, and angel say I'm beautiful. I'm not perfect, but that makes me human.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

    Games We Play

    • Rune Factory Frontier (Wii)
    • Galactrix (DSi)
    • Arkham Asylum (BG)
    • Puerto Rico (BG)
    • Liar's Dice (BG)
    • Smallworld (BG)
    • Agricola (BG)
    • Blue Moon (BG)

    Happenings

    • House renovations
    • D&D with Kaz
    • Playing Eclipse with TWS
    • Preparations for Alien Invasion

    Books On the Go

    • The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
    • What to Expect When You're Expecting by Murkoff
    • From the Neck Up by Denise Dreher

Recent Comments